Why Do We Need CDR Traffic Analysis ?
- Do we sure that our Quality of Service met our KPI and customer expectation?
- Do we sure with our service coverage location?
- Do we sure that all our subs call is generated into CDR?
- Do we sure that all our CDR is processed and billed?
- Do we sure with our Network Elementâ€™s capacities?
Goal and Benefits
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Root cause analysis
- Optimizes the service availability
- Early problem detection through parameterize Alert Management System
- Decision support system
- Reduce operational cost
- Make your marketing campaign more attractive
CDR Traffic Analysis System is becoming a business management tools used to visually ascertain the status (or “health”) of a business enterprise via key business indicators.
Uses visual, at-a-glance displays of data pulled from MMSC to provide warnings, action notices and summaries of business condition based on CDR.
NT CDR Traffic Analysis Modules
- Quality Monitoring
- Performance Report
NT CDR Traffic Analysis has capabilities to analyze:
- CDR Traffic Analysis for Voice
- CDR Traffic Analysis for Voice MO
- CDR Traffic Analysis for Voice MO (2G & 3G)
- CDR Traffic Analysis for Short Code
- Top 10 Problem in Voice Traffic
- Statistic Voice Usage
- CDR Traffic Analysis for MMS
- MMS per Brand
- MMS per Class
- MMS per Node
- CDR Traffic Analysis for SMS
- SMS Traffic per Brand
- SMS Traffic Analysis per Class & Brand
- SMS Traffic per Destination
- SMS Traffic per Cluster
- Hourly SMS Performance
- Daily SMS Performance
- CDR Traffic Analysis for GPRS
TrafficAnalysis Reporting Features:
- Daily Presented Report
- Simply and Hourly Data Summarizing
- Displaying in Detail CDR through defined hyperlink.
- Paginated output. Able to jump next, previous, first, last or specific page.
- Convert output report into three different format (word, PDF or Excel), preferred used PDF format
CDR Traffic Analysis Application Screen Shot